Are you having issues with your android phone that makes you want to throw it against the wall? Well, you don’t have to. If you want to format your android phone, you only need to follow these simple steps that will be discussed, and your phone will become brand new, again.
There are many ways to format your android phone. This article will put you through the process with just four simple steps.
After reading this article, you won’t need to visit the computer repair shop or get a PC to continue with your tasks after learning the easiest steps to reset your android phone.
Why Do People Format Their Android Phones?
If your phone has ever misbehaved before, I’m sure you know the feeling of frustration that comes along with it. Therefore, erasing most of the old files that fill your phone storage is what most people do. When you reset your phone, you can “convert” everything back to default without stressing your fingers.
An extra reason for formatting is to sell your phone. Before engaging with the buyer, certain people tend to erase all the information, including their private data like contacts, messages, photos, work activities, and all other info. You should not leave any stone unturned!
- Your phone could get infected with a virus, and most phones have been hacked by different viruses. That’s why I format my phone once in three months.
- What comes to our minds once we get a phone is to transfer essential data into the new device, and because of this, you will need to format the phone, especially if it is not new.
- Most people use outdated phones, and because the owners cannot upgrade to the latest software version, it makes it easy for the virus to get installed in the phone.
How to Format Your Android Phone
I have been fixing phones for years, so I have that expertise. This is the easiest way to format any android phone! It involves four steps!
Of course, there are more advanced ways to format your android phone, but I will show you the most straightforward method, and for this method, you would need to know your pin/pattern.
If you don’t know the password and pattern of your phone, that is a big problem. If not, how do you think you would get through your device?
Because of my experience, I can unlock any phone without much of a stretch, regardless of whether I know the password. In any case, I realize there are troublemakers out there; thus, I won’t reveal those methods here.
Here are the steps to format your android phone:
- Go to your phone Settings app and click on ‘System’
- Click on ‘Reset Options’
- Click on Erase all data (factory reset)
- Put your pin/pattern/password and press OK
Boom! your android phone will restart, and the formatting process will take place.
You Might Want to Read: How to Manage Stress – 8 Simple Ways To Reduce Stress