Table of Contents Hide
- Affiliate Marketing
- 2. Create a Youtube Channel
- 3. Freelance Writing
- 4. Blogging
- 4. Be an Online Tutor
- 5. Fiverr
- 6. Other Side Gigs Websites
- 7. Sell Photos Online
- 8. Answer Questions and Get Money
- 9. Get paid By Facebook Ads
- 10. Sell Courses Online
- 11. Test Websites Online
- 12. Become a Virtual Assistant
- 13. Make Money Off Twitter
- The Bottom Line: Get Started
What are the best ways to make money Online? We have put together the best ways to make money online.
Is it really possible to make a lot of money regularly, online? A VERY BIG YES.
Click here to read 7 Online Business Ideas that Will Make You Rich
For many people, making money online would be an absolute dream come true. If they could find a way to make money with a website or some other online venture, they could quit their job to focus on entrepreneurship, spend more time with their family, and finally take back control of their time and their lives.
Warning: Do not quit your job, if possible. Invest a lot of what you make or start your own business later on.
Today, there are so many people making a lot of money legitimately online. Education is obviously not the way out of poverty- and neither is Hard Work.
Why? Only a small percentage of those working hard actually make it. I am not saying that you should be lazy. But if you fish in the wrong waters, you will not make a catch.
This is my ultimate guide on how to make money online, and I’ve worked hard to keep this completely free. There are no affiliate links here- I do not get commissions if you use this platform. I would keep adding new ways to this page so go ahead and bookmark it. And please do share your own ideas in the comments!
Now, here’s the good news: I’m here to tell you that you can (relatively quickly) learn how to make money online. However, it won’t always be easy, and you’ll have to work hard, push through making some mistakes, and constantly learning from your failures along the way.
The majority of online revenue strategies aren’t that complicated. Like any business venture, your online income takes time to grow. You need to be willing to devote the time and energy required to get your idea off the ground, and you need the grit to stick with it even if your journey is slow when you first start out. Also, it can be quite discouraging at times, but trust me, only the resilient would get satisfied.
I'm not going to bore you with a long list and leave you to figure things out on your own- wherein the actual sense would be that you would get tired after trying one or two of them out.
Only a few of these ways would require you have knowledge of technical skills. Some would require you to have skills like writing, teaching, being a virtual assistant, and many more.
One last thing before we have a deep dive- through my years of experience and research, I’ve consistently found the following ideas have the best potential to create a steady stream of recurring revenue.
The following would take a lot of effort. None of them is as simple as you making noodles. But if you’re willing to put in the work, they could change your life, absolutely!
Let's dive right in
I am going to teach you the basics of how to become an affiliate marketer, but we’ll also dive into one or two real examples from professional affiliate marketers who are making thousands or even millions of dollars per year without spending money on PPC or any of that stuff. Right now, I've broken down the process into three steps for Affiliate Marketing beginners. Following this guide will set you on the right course and have you earning your first commission in no time.
What is Affiliate Marketing? Affiliate marketing is about making money. Lots of money- for doing NOTHING. I want you to know that Affiliate Marketing is a modern interpretation of a very old idea — getting a commission on a sale.
Affiliate marketing is one of the many ways to make money online listed here. It involves you promoting products or websites to earn a certain percentage as a commission from sales made. It is important to note that affiliate marketing is different from get-rich-quick-schemes.
As an affiliate marketer, the products and services that you promote are provided by others and not necessarily you. The only duty you are required to perform is to provide a marketing or sales outlet such as a blog, email list, or social media. Using an active blog is the most efficient method, and you can contact us to set up a blog for you in a week or less, or you can decide to buy a domain name and hosting from Namecheap and pull it off yourself (not recommended)
In this article, I'm going to teach you how to generate passive income with successful affiliate marketing. If you have not heard about Affiliate marketing, this part will help you get started.
If you've got a good presence on social media or perhaps you even have a blog or website, you can start bringing in money immediately by promoting all sorts of companies, products, services and offers online.
As long as you’re ready to dive into affiliate marketing, you’ll most likely still find something in here you haven’t thought of before.
So let's get started, shall we?
How to Start Your Affiliate Marketing Journey
There is a straight path that can set you up for earning online with Affiliate marketing:
- You recommend a product or service to your followers, audience, or friends through your website, social media, blog, or email list.
- Your followers buy the product or service using your affiliate link.
- You are paid a commission for the sales made using your affiliate link.
Now that you know the basic definition of Affiliate marketing, the next thing you should look at is how you can make it work. If you've got a good presence on social media or perhaps you even have a blog or website, you can start bringing in money immediately by promoting all sorts of companies, products, services, and offers online.
Generally speaking, you’ll want to partner with affiliates that are related to your blog concept. I have focused a lot of my affiliate energy on web development products like domain names, hosting, and getting online servers.
In addition to signing up for individual affiliate programs, you can also sign up for an affiliate ad network that offers a ton of different affiliates in one place. That way, you can see what works and what doesn’t work overtime.
If you don't believe me, check out Making Sense of Cents. Michelle Schroeder-Gardner is the entrepreneur behind this blog, and she is also the founder of a course called Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing. Through her website and course sales, Michelle consistently earns over $100,000 per month.
How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
Top Affiliate Marketing Programs
The first step to starting a successful affiliate marketing business is to look for rewarding affiliate programs that you can participate in. Every affiliate program has its advantages and disadvantages- it's left for you to know which one to go for and the good news is that you can join more than one affiliate marketing program at a time.
With the Jumia Affiliate Program, you can earn up to 11% commission on every sale. Through the Jumia Affiliate program, you can turn your website or blog into a money-making machine. Simply drive traffic to Jumia online store by choosing from their thousands of products to advertise to customers and make money when your visitors buy from them.
If you have a website, blog, social page or an audience you think you can monetize with and you looking for the right way to do this, the Konga Affiliate program is a good way to start earning some easy income. Konga Affiliate Programs is one of Nigeria’s topmost affiliate program that allows you to make money online by selling products to consumers for great commissions. The program allows you to earn easy money just selling products online.
Amazon Affiliate Program is the most popular right now. If you have just begun as an affiliate marketer, this is the best place to start off with. The best thing about Amazon’s Affiliate Program is you get an option to promote what interests you the most. It has a user-friendly interface that has millions of sellers providing you flexibility in terms of selecting the product of your choice.
Also Read: What are the Strategies for online Branding?
AliExpress offers a great platform for affiliate marketing. Through this program, you can get banners and links to promote products and sellers on AliExpress. Once a link or banner is placed on your platform (website, blog, social media page, etc.) you can start earning already. If visitors click through your link to AliExpress and make a purchase, you will receive a commission for this.
Whether you’re an existing affiliate marketer, a social influencer, a Youtuber, a business leader or a blogger with a growing audience, apply to become a Shopify Affiliate and earn commissions by referring new Shopify merchants.
Namecheap is most probably the cheapest (and most reliable) domain name registrar. I have used Namecheap services for years now and apart from buying domain names from them, I earn a commission on every purchase my referral makes. If you have a large audience, you can make a lot of money when a good percentage of them buy from Namecheap.
2. Create a Youtube Channel
Making money from YouTube used to be as simple as uploading great content, garnering millions of views, and earning a share of advertising revenue. Now, content creators have access to multiple ways to monetize their content and they need zero startup capital!
YouTube stars are self-made celebrities and have earned an audience by creating content geared toward teaching, entertaining, reviewing, and being awesome on the internet.
proves it’s power on the internet. There’s no doubt how much money people are making online via this platform. In fact, one man named Felix Kjellberg, the owner of PewDiePie earned 12 million dollars back in 2015 by running a single Youtube channel.
Don't believe it? Heres the Forbes' list of Rich Youtubers with a 5-year old lady that has earned $26million already.
Making money on YouTube is one of the easiest online money-making opportunities that you can find anywhere. This is mainly because the platform allows for people with basic computer knowledge to leverage their creative abilities to create content that can attract viewers and followers.
How to make money with Youtube
You may be able to make money on YouTube through the following features:
Each feature has its own set of eligibility requirements on top of subscriber and view count requirements. Source: Youtube
What you heard somewhere else was wrong! YouTube channels can be monetized even if they don’t have millions of subscribers.
Your earning potential on Youtube isn’t determined just by the number of subscribers and views you have, but more importantly by the level of engagement you generate, the niche you cater to, and the revenue channels you explore.
The Youtube channels in the Forbes' List above share a distinctive factor- they found and built their audiences first, before even launching their merchandise. If making money on YouTube is in your marketing plan, the first step is the same for everybody: have a clear understanding of your target audience.
There are different ways of Making Money Online with Youtube, which include
- Sell products or services.
- Become a YouTube Partner and earn money from ads.
- Crowdfund your next creative project.
- Let your audience support your work through “fan funding.”
- Work with brands as an influencer or affiliate.
If you are able to attract a large and loyal following and you can be consistent in making quality videos, you can make a substantial income on YouTube! And funny enough, what compels most creators to create is not usually money. It’s the thought of making something for the world to enjoy. Quality content is always the key to attract viewers. And to have high-quality content you must have constantly-running creativity juice.
3. Freelance Writing
You were most probably familiar with the first two means. So here's Freelance Writing which is one of the most popular ways to earn money online.
Do you see all of those articles, tutorials, and guides all over the Internet? Somebody wrote every one of them!
Freelance writing is the practice of writing for money while working on your own and not being employed by a company or organization.
Many successful freelancers can earn an average of 50 cents to a dollar per word. Some are earning twice that!
What’s great about freelance writing is being able to earn what you want to earn.
The more you write, the more money you can make.
But, you’re probably thinking, But, but how much can I actually make?
Content prices vary drastically depending on the business using it. For example, businesses that need hundreds of small posts or need articles that have specific keywords in them will pay a small amount – usually $5 (or less) for a 500-word post.
One reason Freelance Writers make money online is that companies, or Brands, often need only one project done at a time, such as one brochure written to launch a new product.
Perhaps a business needs copy produced for its new website. Hence, there’s no reason to hire an employee. Even if the business ends up having several projects in a year, it's still less expensive to farm out the work as opposed to hiring an employee who requires benefits such as health care.
It takes dedication and time, though it can be highly profitable if it’s what you love. Assuming it is what you love, let’s talk about making money with it.
Before you decide to start reaching out to all of these freelance writing companies, you need to have a web presence. You need a blog (in my humble blogger opinion, of course).
If that’s too much or you're a bit lazy to go for the 150 resources, just start with these 50 resources even though I am shaking my head for you.
Freelancer’s charge an average of $5 for a word.
Imagine writing a blog post of 1,000 words.
Do the maths, $5 X 1000 = $5,000. That's not a small amount of money to start with,on Freelance Writing.
Websites That Pay Freelance Writers
Here's a long list of websites that pay Freelance Writers, so if you intend Making Money Online with Freelance Writing, you definitely need to get a portfolio and start applying for different roles on these websites:
1. Rewire News– Rewire.News pays about $250 to $300 per piece. It is is a daily online publication that publishes evidence-based news, commentary, analysis, and investigative reporting on sexual and reproductive health, rights, and justice. Send pitches to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Listverse – Listverse pays writers an average of $100 for each accepted post. The article must be a list, and it must be at least 1,500 words. Other than that, you can get pretty creative with it.
3. Assima– Assima pays $300 CAD per article and 450$ CAD if it requires an interview. They are also flexible on deadlines. We’re looking for the highest quality content possible, not creating content for content’s sake. Apply by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line: “L&D contributor”
4. TopTenz – TopTenz pays about $50 for each accepted post. Again, the article has to be in a list format and it must be at least 1,500 words, with few exceptions. They post very often, so you have a high chance of getting accepted.
5. A List Apart – A List Apart pays $200 for each accepted post. They’re not first on the list, because they tend to publish less articles, which means you have a smaller chance of getting accepted. Same guidelines as above, 1,500-word minimum.
6. International Living – International Living pays $75 for each accepted post. They are mostly looking for travel experiences from countries you have visited. For this site, it’s more about your experience than your writing ability.
7. FundsforWriters – FundsforWriters pays $50 for each accepted post. They are looking for articles about writing and making money with it. They only accept articles between 500-600 words, but they want you to make each word count.
8. PopSugar – This site has been looking for multiple writers to create viral content focused on trending topics, TV, movies, and current events.
You can work from home with a flexible schedule, although they do have strict deadlines.
9. Uxbooth – Uxbooth pays $100 for each accepted post. They do tend to take four to eight weeks to accept and post articles, so don’t count on this being a quick money maker. They take so long because they pair with editors to only publish amazing content.
10. iWriter – iWriter pays up to $15 for each accepted post. That may seem small, but they aren’t as strict as many of the others above and they also allow you to pick exactly what you write. You can write as many or as few articles as you want.
11. Cineaste – Cineaste pays $18 for Short Take reviews, $36 for book or DVD reviews, $45 for Film Reviews and $90 for feature articles or feature interviews. They accept freelance submission for many categories including book reviews, DVD and BlueRay reviews as well as movie reviews.
12. Textbroker – Textbroker pays up to five cents per word, if you’re a 5-star writer. You’ll start by submitting a short sample article and you will most likely start as a 3-star writer, but you can work your way up by writing more and writing great content.
13. Matador Network – Matador Network pays about $60 for every accepted post, but standard pay is usually $20-$25. They don’t really focus on a minimum word count, but they sure have a maximum count of 1,500 words.
14. The Penny Hoarder – The Penny Hoarder pays about $100 for 50,000 page views, and they can even pay you up to $800, depending upon the number of page views you receive. This can potentially be highly rewarding.
There’s no doubt that you can make money with freelance writing, but it’s a process. Once you start building your portfolio and your writing skills, you can start making some serious money. If you’re not an experienced writer, expect to put some time in before you really start to see some dough.
By providing valuable content on a regular basis you attract like-minded prospects who are interested in information and products related to your niche. The more traffic you have the more money you can make by monetizing your blog. Blogging when done the right way and with patience, can become your high-paying job!
People start blogging for many reasons, and some of the most popular once are:
- Sharing the new learnings
- Documenting your thoughts
- Passive income and making money
- Free gadgets and stuff for review
- Documenting Travel Experiences
Whatever it is, when you blog the right way, you can make a lot of money from it. How? After having tangible content, you can apply for Advertisements like Google Ads to be placed on your blog in exchange for some dollars per the people who follow those advertisements.
Apart from allowing ads, you can combine Blogging with Affiliate Marketing- That is a goldmine, my friend.
If you need a blog set up for you right away, contact us today via our WhatsApp channel, or reach out to us. If you would want to do it yourself anyway, I would recommend you get a Domain name from Namecheap and WordPress Hosting. Want to create it yourself? Here's a helpful guide:
How to Start Your Own Blog
Like I said earlier, contacting us will save you from a little headache, but if you want to get your hands dirty, here's how to set up:
Here are the steps to start a blog:
- Picking the blog niche – what you would be blogging about most of the time. eg Tech, fashion, travel, business etc
- Pick a domain name & hosting for your blog – buy affordable ones from Namecheap
- Install WordPress on the blog
- Setup the design of the blog
- Install necessary WordPress plugins
- Write your first blog post
- Share your writeup with the world
- Drive traffic and gain more exposure
An A-list blogger usually takes care of every tiny detail to ensure that users subscribe to his blog, and love to be a part of it. This is what I call turning one time visitors into readers.
Blogging takes time. However, looking back on it, a year from now you'll wish you started today. So why wait another moment?
How to Make Money by Blogging
Blogging is an art that requires patience, persistence, and of course discipline. It may mean writing everyday for over a year before you really start to see any money from it. There are exceptions to the rule, but from my dealings with other bloggers, it seems to be pretty common to spend one or even two years building your blog, your brand, and your authority, before making any serious amount of money. Here are seven ways to make money from blogging
Hosting Paid Courses:
Online courses are a rapidly expanding industry and will continue to grow as more and more students turn to online learning.
In addition, the technology has made it really easy for you to create and sell online courses and so, the barrier to teaching online has come down significantly.
You can create your own product, such as an ebook. You would then use your blog as a promotion tool to get people to buy your product. As long as you create a legitimate product with a whole lot of value, you should be able to get some buyers, but like everything else with a blog, you’ll need the traffic to get good sales.
Ebooks are books put in a format where they can be delivered or downloaded online. You can write them yourself, employ writers, use public domain content, and create your ebooks from many sources. And just about any subject can be covered — just as many, if not more, than what a traditional publisher might release because you can tailor your content to niche markets. Travel guides, how-to manuals, mystery, romance, science fiction, self-help, technology, religions… just about any subject is fair game as long as there is a ready market.
How can you know the best books to sell? Scan the bestseller lists on Amazon. And not just the overall list but also the ones for categories and subcategories.
Selling your Services:
Selling your time, skills, and expertise as a service aligns pretty closely with selling online courses.
As services are often performed on a more one-on-one basis and include working closely with one client at a time, that means choosing this way to make money blogging won’t scale in the same way that affiliate income or course sales will.
However, it can still be very lucrative if you’re charging premium rates to established clients — making it well worth your time.
4. Be an Online Tutor
Online tutoring is growing thanks to the advancements in technology, and it’s an excellent way to make money at home if you have some teaching experience or knowledge in a specific subject. You simply need a reliable internet connection, computer, knowledge of a specific subject, and for some jobs, you’ll need a webcam.
According to Studenomics, Bohdan made $2100 from tutoring.
These jobs are so fulfilling because it allows you to help others and offers the flexibility to spend more time with your family or to do whatever you want.
Here are some places you should apply to if you want to make much money by tutoring online
- SayABC: You can decide to teach English Online from Home with SayABC and earn $16 per 40 minutes class. You get to use the interactive platform with a pre-uploaded National Geographic lesson. A Bonus- you get to choose your own schedule. Apply to SayABC now.
- Berlitz: English teachers can earn $13/hour. You can even teach other languages on Berlitz. Apply to Berlitz now.
- QKids: If you hold a Bachelor's degree, you can earn $16-20/hr (USD) to teach kids English online from home. Most online teachers will earn between $16-20/hr (USD) and work 10 – 20hrs per week. This includes both loyalty bonuses and wage growth. Apply to QKids now.
- Tuteria: Tuteria is designed as a platform where students or their parents can find qualified subject experts around their area and book their tutoring services. Parents can book home tutors for their kids and other users can simply book tutors to learn from a wide range of subjects such as makeup and other crafts. Apply to Tutoria now.
Of course, you can also register to become a tutor and make extra money by sharing your expertise on a subject you love.
- Prepclass: Prep class connects tutors and learners on different subjects. You can get started easily either as a learner or tutor by registering on the website. The site is highly reliable and easy to use. Prospective tutors are vetted and only qualified persons are approved to start teaching. Prep class’s system then matches learners and tutors within the same area. Apply to Prepclass now.
To get other job opportunities, click here.
Making decent money on Fiverr doesn’t happen overnight. It might not even happen in your first year on the platform.
If your goal is to become a Top-Rated Seller, you need to be handpicked by the Fiverr team, which will require a lot of consistency for a long time before that happens.
Figuring out how to make money on Fiverr is a long-term strategy, which will become more apparent after walking through details around levelling up as a seller and other considerations for keeping clients happy on the platform.
Fiverr is now the world’s largest marketplace for people to make money selling small services (known as ‘gigs’).
There really is a gig for everyone!
What you offer could be absolutely anything, from writing and translating, social media posting, playing pranks, and teaching to creating music, graphic design, voiceovers, and short video clips for people all around the world!
Each Gig describes a specific deliverable you will provide in exchange for a set price, starting with the words, “I will…”
You can offer different packages that involve bare-bones offerings, up to “the works”.
You can even offer Gig extras that allow people to customize your offering with related services they’ll benefit from.
How to Make Money With Fiverr
- Sign up as a Fiverr Seller
- Brainstorm the Gigs you want to set up
- Create a compelling Fiverr profile
- Research how the competition is setting up their Gigs
- Take a first attempt at setting up a Gig, then ask someone in your industry to review it and point out anything that isn’t clear or compelling
- Refine your initial attempt at setting up a Gig with representative imagery, a clear title, a keyword-rich description, relevant search tags, and a helpful FAQ
- Set Gig requirements that aim to get all relevant information from the buyer to limit the need for revisions
- Acknowledge every incoming order, if only to keep your metrics high
- Set aside a specific time each day to address client communications and to work on Fiverr orders
- Use client feedback to refine Gig messaging (including FAQs), Gig extras, and to launch new Gigs
- Underpromise and overdeliver whenever possible.
If you have the skill to offer, making money on Fiverr is easy. Start by setting up your account and creating your first gig. Add an appealing image and description and include relevant tags and keywords per gig. Add a video to your gig to really make it stand out to get paid.
Like other freelance websites, Fiverr also charges both freelancers and agencies to use their marketplace, plus whenever you move money around.
For freelancers, this involves a flat rate of 20% on any project. This is fair enough if you do not underprice your services.
What are you waiting for? Join Fiverr today.
The longer you stay consistent on Fiverr, the more opportunities that will open up for you. Once you understand the system, it will be easier to navigate and you’ll have a better understanding of how to make money on Fiverr.
6. Other Side Gigs Websites
If you don’t want to get paid Fiverr prices, you can turn to platforms like Craigslist to find side gigs. Under their jobs section, you can search for contracts or telecommute opportunities.
The great thing about the telecommute opportunities on Craigslist is that you can apply for them for any city in the world. Craigslist has a variety of side gigs from writing, business, design, accounting etc. So if your talents don’t match up with anything else on this list of money-making ideas, you might want to try a side gig from Craigslist, and start making money online. Apply to multiple opportunities to land a few small side gigs.
7. Sell Photos Online
Whether you’re a professional photographer or just love snapping great pictures, you can make money online with photography in a number of ways.
You might be so talented in photography- or you are just excited about taking pictures. There’s so much beauty in the world that you can’t let an image slip by you.
Making money online can be as easy as blink if you know that you can sell photos online.
Before we dive too deeply into the topic, there are only two options for selling photos online:
Sell Photos Directly from Your Website
Many photographers are scared by the idea of selling images from their own website because they think it involves an expensive e-commerce site and complicated payment gateways.
While this was true in the past, it’s now very easy to set up your own site to sell images.
If your website is set up on WordPress you’re in luck, as there’s a large selection of plugins and themes designed specifically for selling stock images and making money online.
If you don’t have a website and want to cut the cost, at least in your first steps in business then go to option 2 until you make some good money and then get back to option 1.
Sell Photos Via a Third Party Website
You’ll be paying a large commission on each sale for every image that you sell. These fees vary quite a lot between different sites and depending on the restrictions of the licenses you offer. Most sites offer between 20% and 60% royalty to the photographer per sale.
Make more money selling photo subjects that have fewer search results but you feel would have some demand. It might be a good idea to test them out in print first yourself and see the demand for them and if favorable, sell online.
I mentioned five websites above where you can sell photos, but here is another list
8 Websites to Sell Your Photos and Make Money Online
I mentioned 5 earlier. Here are 3 more websites to make money online by selling photos:
If you love taking photographs, I advise you to these ideas out and see what works best for you.
In the meantime, if you’ve already had success following any of these ideas, I’d love to hear about them in the comments section.
8. Answer Questions and Get Money
Justanswer.com is a site where you can get paid for answering other people’s questions.
Earn cash by sharing your expertise online
As an Expert on JustAnswer, work when you want by helping people with their questions in your specialty
People come to this site to ask questions to a variety of different categories of experts. How much you can make per answer you provide as an expert depends on the amount that the person is willing to pay for the answer.
9. Get paid By Facebook Ads
Facebook Ads have become increasingly popular over the past few years, mostly because they’re really effective when it comes to reaching new audiences to buy products or services.
Each year, Brands spend plenty of dollars trying to capture the attention of large audiences that do not know them yet.
Due to the massive user-base Facebook garners, it has naturally become a hot-bed for companies – large and small – to spend some of their marketing budgets.
Running Facebook Ads is fantastic for small businesses because there is no minimum amount of monthly ad spend. So, if a business only has a spare $100 to run ads, that will do just fine, and they will get results if it is done the right way.
But, most small business owners simply don’t have the time or the know-how to run these ads. That is where you come in.
Take a course on Udemy on how to run Facebook Ads effectively, try it out till you understand the platform and begin to help busy business owners!
How to Make Money Online with Facebook Ads
- Learn how to run Facebook Ads (An udemy course with practice would do)
- Reach out to local small businesses online and offline, asking if they would like to expand their customer base through Facebook Ads.
- Propose a simple business relationship in which the company sets a monthly Facebook Ad budget and pays you to run the ads.
10. Sell Courses Online
Udemy offers another great way to earn money on the education side of the planet. This is a website where you can sell educational courses, and it’s not just for teachers. Anyone can create a course and sell it on the Udemy platform.
It’s an excellent opportunity to offer technical training courses that teach people how to learn a much-needed skill or accomplish an important task. It can even be an important testing ground for your educational courses. If you are able to market your course on the site, against direct competition, you may be able to direct marketing to the general public, using a website, videos, or even an affiliate marketing program.
Much like creating an ebook or a video, educational courses on Udemy can also be an excellent source of passive income. And that can be an important part of your ability to make money online on a consistent basis.
11. Test Websites Online
A great site you can make money from is User Testing, which will actually pay you a fee to evaluate websites. This company typically pays you $10 for each video that you review – which typically takes about 20 minutes. If the work is there, and you are particularly good at it, you could earn up to $30 per hour.
That’s a pretty solid pay rate for a work-at-home job that doesn’t even require a college degree. You wouldn’t have to work a whole lot of hours to generate a decent part-time monthly income.
Those who want to earn money online by reviewing software can use a tool called Software Judge.
12. Become a Virtual Assistant
Businesses can use virtual assistants as much or as little as they need to. If you can make yourself available to multiple businesses, you might have plenty of work without ever leaving your house.
With so many entrepreneurs building businesses, virtual assistants are becoming an important part of running a business. As a virtual assistant, you’ll do a variety of tasks. Writing, order processing, bookkeeping, social media, and customer support are just a few of the tasks you might be asked to do as a virtual assistant.
You can work as a virtual assistant through dedicated websites, such as Upwork or Zirtual. All kinds of skills are needed, and compensation can vary anywhere between $10 per hour to $100 or more. Obviously, the higher pay will be to people who have more technical skills, such as web building skills and marketing. But you can find work doing administrative tasks at the lower end of the pay scale.
13. Make Money Off Twitter
If you are active on Twitter and have a few thousand followers, you may be able to earn some money tweeting through PaidPerTweet. You can sign up for the app for free, and then earn money each time you tweet a message from one of their advertisers out to your followers.
The amount of pay that you will receive per tweet depends upon the number of followers that you have.
For example, if you’re paid $5 per tweet, and you tweet two messages a day for a month, you can earn $300.
That’s a pretty good return on about five minutes' worth of work on a lazy day.
The Bottom Line: Get Started
No matter where you are in life – or where you hope to be – earning more money is the ticket to a better lifestyle you’ve always wanted- and you can get there legitimately. Once you start earning more money, you’ll gain control over your life in ways you never thought possible.
You might have to fail a thousand times to make it happen, but you’ll eventually realize the secret most wealthy people already know – that earning more money is your ticket to freedom.
It won’t always be easy. The bulk of successful entrepreneurs and side hustlers don’t get rich overnight. The majority of the time, you have to experiment with more than one money-making venture before you can decide your best path to building real wealth.